Athlete Development Class
We run youth athlete
development classes for aspiring athletes between the ages of 5 and 12. In this
age range young athletes need to
be exposed to and perfect a wide variety of movement challenges in order to
develop effective coordination and movement skills. This involves:
- Proper coordination and mobility—and the joy in executing these in a free-flowing, creative environment—set the foundation for learning more complex sports skills later.
- Appropriate general movement training improving overall athleticism.
- Sessions are fun, engaging, challenging, and most importantly, semi-organised.
- Allows young athletes develop their own style of movement to be able to solve movement problems in their own unique way.
- Allows children develop good movement sense by practicing, exploring movement, and trying things out.